SAVE THE DATE: Know-How Transfer Event on Modernisation of Danube Fleet
1 April 2020
The third edition of the Know-How Transfer Event on the modernisation of the Danube inland vessels will be organised on 1 April 2020 in Budapest as the cooperation of the project GRENDEL “Green and efficient Danube fleet” and INDanube Innovation Transfer Centre, together with the host of the event, Danube Commission.
During this event participants will receive information on:
- Alternative (future-oriented) fuels
- Stage V compliant propulsion systems
- After-treatment technologies
- Digitalisation activities in the sector
- Funding programmes and financing products
The technology manufacturers will present their solutions to modernise the inland vessels.
|Date||1 April 2020|
|Venue||tbd, Budapest, Hungary|
|The registration link will be provided here|